STITCHED NON-WOVEN CARRY BAGS & SACKS
Our range is available in a variety of colors and patterns as per clients’ requirements. Before the final dispatch, our quality controllers stringently inspect these on certain parameters in order to rule out every possibility of defect.
A stitch-bond non-woven fabric is made on a weaving machine that bonds the web, or holds the web in place, with longitudinal yarns. While other common fibre-bonding methods used in the production of non-woven fabrics—needle-punch, thermal-bond or chemical-bond—have the drawback of stiffening the texture of non-woven fabrics, the stitch-bonding method gives non-woven fabric a texture as soft as that of the original web.
- Texture varies from extremely soft to extremely stiff.
- Flat surface. The high melting point of polyester fibre makes it suitable for a wide range of printing methods.
- Highly compatible production process, various treatment additives can be added to improve the properties of the fabric.
- Colours: White, Black and other colors
- Width: 36″, 44″, 54″ -Bar System: Single/Double Bar
- Stitch Count: 10, 14, 18, 22.
- Thickness: 0.4mm ~ 1.2mm
- Texture: Soft, Standard, Stiff